Nominations Deadline: MARCH 22, 2013
Please note that nominations will not be accepted after the March 22rd deadline.
Criteria for Nomination:
Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners may be nominated for recognition by their employers if they are involved in clinical practice, leadership, scholarship and/or education.
Nominees should have:
• Made a significant impact on patient care and/or the nursing profession;
• Gone "beyond the call" in a clearly illustrated scenario;
• Demonstrated excellence above what is normally expected;
• Shown commitment to the community served in a way that is significantly above the norm; or
• Achieved a life-long legacy in a particular arena.
Nightingale nominations are accepted from health care organizations only.
Please complete the fields below and submit with the fee of $100 per nomination.
**Nominee Photo must be emailed to Donna Blackstone in a jpeg format by March 22, 2013.