Nominations Deadline:March 19, 2012
Please note that nominations will not be accepted after the March 19th deadline.
Criteria for Nomination
Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners may be nominated for recognition by their employers if they are involved in clinical practice, leadership, scholarship and/or education.
Nominees should have:
- Made a significant impact on patient care and/or the nursing profession;
- Gone "beyond the call" in a clearly illustrated scenario;
- Demonstrated excellence above what is normally expected;
- Shown commitment to the community served in a way that is significantly above the norm; or
- Achieved a life-long legacy in a particular arena.
Nightingale nominations are accepted from health care organizations only.
Please complete the fields below and submit with the fee of $100 per nomination.
**Nominee Photo must be emailed to Vilma Irizarry in a jpeg format by March 19, 2012.
There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management